If you wish to work with the Borer Protection Agency, you can earn great money and provide valuable services that keep the country that you love safe and protected. But, there are many things that you must first do before even being considered for a job. One of those is take the U.S. Customs Broker exam. This exam is an 80 question multiple choice exam that requires you score a 75 or better to pass. If you want to pass your test with flying colors the first time around, here are a few tips to make doing that a bit easier.
1. Studying is important, but do not wait until the past minute to start filling your brain with information that you thin will be on the test. You need this information so learn well in advance.
2. Buy study guides or books and use reference materials. It is easy to arrange either scenarios and with the information that is out there, it is easy to pass the test.
3. Sleep well the night prior to the test. Don’t lie awake worrying about the test and let it infringe on a good night of sleep. Poor sleep causes an array of issues that you don’t want to endure.
4. Eat a good breakfast on the day of the exam. When you sleep well and eat a healthy breakfast, you can expect to have the best results possible on your us custom broker license exam.
5. Ask a friend to be your study partner and make sure the help you review and study and ferment if you are ready to take the test.
There’s tons of ways to minimize the stress of this exam. Use the tips above to help keep your test-taking skills up to par and pass your test with flying colors.